MycoFlex er produceret efter traditionel kinesisk medicin. Den kombinerer effekten af medicinske svampe og kinesisk plantemedicin.
Blandingen af Cordyceps, Shiitake og Maitake medicinske svampe og avancerede ingredienser som D-Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM og Vitamin C støtter kroppens normale knogle og supports normal bone and brusk funktion.
Produktionsmetode (fra producenten):
Before processing, all the mushroom raw material we use to produce our mushroom products is tested for more than 500 species of known heavy metals, pesticides and microorganisms dangerous to humans in the German independent laboratory Agrolab. You can see these tests for Cordycep here, here, here, for Reishi here, here, here, for Shiitake here, here a here.
Godkendte helbredsfremmende faktorer, valideret i forhold til EU regulationer:
Hvis der er mere end 9 mg vitamin C i én dosis, vurderes det:
- Contributes to normal collagen production for normal blood vessel function
- Contributes to normal collagen production for normal bone function
- Contributes to normal collagen production for normal cartilage function
- Contributes to normal collagen production for normal gum function
- Contributes to normal collagen production for normal skin function
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for normal tooth function
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal mental activity
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to reducing the level of fatigue and exhaustion
- Contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases iron absorption
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function during and after intense physical exercise
90 tablets at 500 mg
Indhold i 1 tablet:
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa), fruit extract 30% polysaccharides – 30 mg / 60 mg
- Cordyceps CS-4 (Cordyceps sinensis), fruit extract 30% polysaccharides – 30 mg / 60 mg
- Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), fruit extract 30% polysaccharides – 30 mg / 60 mg
- D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCl- 350 mg / 700 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate – 100 mg / 200 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – 100 mg / 200 mg
- Hydrolysed collagen (collagen peptides) – 50 mg / 100 mg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) – 40 mg (50% RHP) / 80 mg (100 %RHP)
- Magnesium salts of fatty acids of vegetable origin – anti-caking agent
(DRV – Dietary reference value)
- 1-2 tabletter pr dag
- Det anbefales at tage tabletterne I 5 dage og holde 2 dages pause.
- Indtag tabletterne på tom mave, gerne 20 minutter før et måltid eller 30 minutter efter et måltid. Skyld ned med vand eller tynd te.
- Dette produkt er ikke egnet til børn under 3 år, gravide kvinder eller ammende kvinder.
- Overskrid ikke den daglige dosis.
- Overskrid ikke holdbarhedsdato.
- Hold ude af børns rækkevidde.
- Dette produkt erstatter ikke en varieret og balanceret diet.
Yderligere info fra producenten:
The foundations of MycoMedica stand on the following strong pillars: QUALITY – SAFETY – EFFICIENCY
Emphasis on the environment
Most of our raw mushroom material comes from China. Ecology isn’t often a priority for contemporary China. Therefore, it’s difficult, but at the same time necessary to seek absolutely pure nature untouched by industry for cultivation of medicinal mushrooms. MycoMedica mainly uses mushrooms grown in in the Fujian, Anhui and Jiangxi provinces, where there are areas virtually untouched by civilisation. Pesticides, heavy metals, microorganisms, moulds, radioactivity are a danger, which raw mushroom material must be protected against unconditionally.
Testing in Agrolab
All the raw mushroom material we use to produce our mushroom products is tested before processing in Agrolab, an independent German laboratory for more than 500 types of known heavy metals, pesticides and microorganisms that are harmful to humans. We are able to present these tests on request.
Classic tests conducted by the German lab. Agrolab have now been expanded with testing forpolycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), which have carcinogenic effects, which can affect fetal development and are also linked to cardiovascular diseases. See here.
The final production of our products takes place under the strictest hygienic conditions in the Czech Republic. For our production, we use the standards ISO 9001/2009, certified HACCP and the system of quality IFS.
How to choose the right product from medicinal mushrooms?
Powder or extract?
If we want to use as many active substances as possible from mushrooms, we must process them allowing them to disrupt the chitinous envelope of the mushroom cell. Humans don’t have the necessary enzymes to digest chitin, so they’re unable to release active substances from the mushroom cell wall during digestion and instead they excrete them from their organism.
It’s possible to produce a decoction from dried mushrooms. However, this traditional method requires a large number of mushrooms to achieve therapeutic effects.
b) mushroom powder or biomass
Dried mushrooms are ground to a very fine powder. This partially disturbs the chitin envelope and the body is then able to extract active substances from the mushroom.
We can break the chitin barrier using gentle extraction with hot water and extract the maximum amount of active substances from the mushroom. In the case of most kinds of mushrooms, it’s also necessary to perform condensation using ethanol at the end of the extraction process (the so-calleddouble extraction ), as some active substances are water insoluble.
Extraction is the most optimal method for processing mushrooms for medical purposes. This is why the overwhelming majority of medical studies are conducted with extracts and not with mushroom powder.
The main, although not the only active substances of medicinal mushrooms are polysaccharides (mainly β-(1, 3)-D-glucans). While dried powder contains about 0.5‒3% polysaccharides, our extracts contain 30%.
Another good argument for the use of MycoMedica mushrooms is that a great many doctors and Chinese medicine practitioners are working with our products and they’ve had only the best experience with them.
We also use MycoMedica products in our doctor’s office, so we have everyday feedback on their beneficial effects.
What to look for when choosing
Some companies use entirely common raw mushroom material for processing, in order to achieve a higher percentage of polysaccharide content. Common labs won’t recognise the difference. However, this raw material has minimal therapeutic effects. If indeed, it has any at all. Together with our German colleagues, we have been testing all raw mushroom material, so that it contains only high-quality mushroom polysacharides..
Some Chinese companies, in order to achieve microbiological purity of extracts, expose mushrooms to the effects of radioactive radiation, which destroys microorganisms. We emphasise that MycoMedica products aren’t exposed to radiation in in any phase of production.
Verified raw materials
Some Chinese manufacturers don’t respect traditional manufacturing practices. For example, mushroom drying must be done slowly and in sunshine. This is why it’s so important for us to cooperate only with proven growers and processors of raw mushroom material. We don’t use any unverified raw material in our products.
We don’t take our motto QUALITY – SAFETY – EFFICIENCY lightly. Thanks to this, we have gradually become the most important East European producer of products from medicinal mushrooms.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs. You can also use our Advisory centre.